- About Us
- Alumni Relations
PLEASE NOTE – Before proceeding, please be sure to read the entire Ke Ali‘i Pauahi Foundation Scholarship Online materials. It sets forth all stated processes you must follow and deadline dates that you must comply with in order to consider you for any scholarship. Failure to follow the processes and comply with all deadlines will result in you not being considered for any scholarship. Ke Ali‘i Pauahi Foundation (Foundation) has the right to make decisions in its sole discretion and its decision in regards to the selection and awarding of scholarship funds is final.
Ke Ali‘i Pauahi Foundation’s policy is to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law. The Foundation utilizes the services of Kamehameha Schools’ Ho‘oulu Hawaiian Data Center (Data Center) to verify Hawaiian ancestry of those applicants who wish to be considered under the Foundation’s preference policy.
Click on the Preference Policy page to access this separate process.
Ke Ali‘i Pauahi Foundation (Foundation) administers scholarships that have been created by private donors. The Foundation awards scholarships supporting college level areas of study, as well as trade and vocational courses. Many awards may be determined based on merit, while some are restricted for those students who demonstrate a financial need or for students applying from specific geographic regions.
Foundation scholarships are supplemental and may not cover the full cost of education. Students may also apply for educational financial assistance from state, federal and private funds and contribute from their own earnings. Awards are subject to availability of funds.
- Completed applications submitted by the deadline are reviewed according to specific fund criteria.
- Completed applications that meet specific fund criteria are sent to committee for review.
- Separate committees are convened for each scholarship fund.
- Committee members read each completed application packet and determine those that most closely match the intent of the scholarship.
- Students are ranked and submitted to the Foundation for further processing.
- Notification letters will be mailed in July to the current address provided.
- Those awarded must formally accept the funds by signing and returning a scholarship agreement form within the stated period.
- Unclaimed awards will be re-awarded to the next eligible applicant.
Use of Award
- Funds should be used for educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, room and board.
- Some awards may be used for other educational expenses as designated by the donor.
If you need assistance or further clarification, we’re here to kōkua. Contact us by any means below:
Ke Ali‘i Pauahi Foundation
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone: (808) 534-3966