- 2017 Great Whites Scholarship
- George T. Kanalu Young Memorial Scholarship
- Ka Papa o Kanaono-kūmāono, Class of '66 Scholarship
- Kamehameha Schools Class of 1954, Nā Kanalimakūmāhā, Scholarship
- Odell & Hastings Slagel Scholarship
Mahalo! By receiving these awards, I will be able to attend Stanford University where I will develop into a well-established marine scientist capable of working directly with the Native Hawaiian community. Through this program, I aim to help bridge the gap between western science and indigenous knowledge by working with native communities to preserve Hawaiian coral reefs. Specifically, I will teach my community about novel scientific methodologies, whilst teaching my western associates the importance of indigenous knowledge and values. With your gift, I will greatly represent and uplift the next generation of kanaka scientists. Mahalo nui loa!