- Completed applications submitted by the deadline are reviewed according to specific fund criteria
- Applications are sent to committees for review and ranking
- An email and/or text is sent to all applicants asking them to log back into their Pauahi Foundation application account for notification of award or denial
- Only applicants who clicked the “Submit” button will be receiving this message
Use of Award
- Funds must be used for educational expenses such as tuition, fees and books
If selected as a recipient, when will I receive the check?
The checks are written and mailed to the institution in August.
What I change institutions?
Awards are based on information provided from the applicant and according to the criteria set forth by the donors. A re-evaluation of the new information will be made and you will be notified of the decision.
Can I defer the scholarship?
No. If you are unable to utilize the funds for the academic year it is being awarded for, you will forfeit the award and the scholarship will be awarded to the next eligible ranked student.