Official Transcripts of Grades
Official Transcripts of Grades are mailed directly from the institution to the Foundation at:
567 S. King St., Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Official Transcripts must reach the Foundation office on or before the deadline date and time.
- Request Official Transcripts no later than 3-4 weeks prior to the deadline.
- Official transcripts mailed to the Foundation directly from the institution in a sealed envelope.
- Transcripts sent directly from third party processors (such as eTranscripts, e-Scrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcript Link, Parchment) who process transcript requests on behalf of the institution with watermark or official seal sent to email@example.com.
- Transcripts sent to the requestor in a sealed envelope, then delivered to the Foundation.
- Photo copies of transcripts or grade reports.
- Hand-delivered transcripts.
- Transcripts emailed from student or public email accounts (e.g. yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.) or student institution email accounts (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online print-outs from student accounts
- Transcripts emailed from high schools
If you are a:
Current college student
- Request official transcripts from your institution that reflect grades from the Fall/Winter semester/term.
Previous college students and those not currently attending college
- Request official transcripts from the most recent college institution attended.
College graduates or current undergraduates applying to a graduate program
- Request most recent official college transcript.
- Submit a copy of your acceptance into the new program or a copy of your application to graduate school or program if you have not yet received notification of acceptance. If awarded, a confirmation of acceptance and enrollment to graduate school in a classified program will be required in order for funds to be released.
Current high school seniors
- Request official transcripts from your high school that reflect first semester grades.
- Only hard-copy transcripts mailed directly from the institution will be accepted.
- Hand-delivered or emailed transcripts will not be accepted.
Not recent high school graduates and those who have never attended college
- Request official high school transcripts that reflect coursework completed from grades 9 to 12.
- If attended more than one high school, request all transcripts from all institutions.
- Submit a copy of your GED certification along with any documents explaining the scoring system for the year that the test was taken.
- Submit a copy of the state of Hawai`i Form 4140 or the letter of intent to homeschool from your parent(s) to your home school of record.