Welcome to the Pauahi Foundation’s 2018 Reunion Challenge webpage! The Reunion Challenge is a competition between the celebrating classes to encourage and increase alumni participation and to make giving fun.
Available to all participating classes are three overall prizes worth $13,000!
Listed below are the categories and the prize amounts:
1) Highest class participation – $5,000
2) Highest amount raised – $5,000
3) Highest number of recurring gifts – $3,000
In addition, each class has two goals specific to their class. If a class meets or exceeds their goals, they will receive two prizes worth $2,000. To see your class goals and the progress of your class, please click on your class year, located under then “Give Now”.
All prizes will go towards building an existing class scholarship fund or creating a new class scholarship.
The contest will culminate on June 30, 2018 and winners will be announced in early July.
2018 Reunion Challenge Results (As of January 5, 2018)
Alumni Participation Rate by Celebrating Class
* This percentage is calculated based on the number of total active records in our database and by gifts made in the fiscal year (7/1/2017 and 6/30/2018).
Total Dollars Raised by Celebrating Class
* Totals listed here are calculated based on gifts made in the fiscal year (7/1/2017 and 6/30/2018).
Recurring Gifts by Celebrating Class
* A recurring gift is a monthly gift made through credit or debit card that is automatically deducted on the 15th of every month. This chart shows how many classmates have made a gift of this type during the fiscal year (7/1/2017 and 6/30/2018).