Official Transcript Grades
Official transcripts of grades are to be mailed directly from the institution to:
567 South King Street
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
What are official transcripts?
Official transcripts are mailed directly from the institution to our office.
We only accept:
- Transcripts mailed to our office directly from the institution that are received in our office on or before the deadline date and time
- Transcripts sent directly from third party processors utilized by the institution, such as eTranscripts, e-Scrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcript Link, Parchment, Transcript Network, etc., and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High school seniors & first-time college enrollees:
- Transcripts should reflect high school work from grade 9 to the first semester of your senior year
- Transcripts should reflect grades posted after the fall 2017 term
Matriculating to a new institution, graduate or professional program:
- Submit most recent transcript
- Submit a copy of one of the following:
- Confirmation of acceptance into new institution or graduate program/school
- Copy of application into new institution or graduate program/school
If awarded, proof of full classified acceptance must be submitted before funds are released.