All documents must be received (not postmarked) at the Foundation office by December 15, 2017, 4:15pm, HST.
Late documents will not be accepted and will not be considered for any scholarships. All documents, once submitted will become property of the Foundation and will not be returned.
Please use the checklist below to aid you in completing the application process.
__ Online Application completed and have clicked the green “Submit” button
- Includes four (4) mandatory essay questions
- Selection of scholarship funds
- Any additional essay questions and supplemental documents
__ Official transcripts
- Seniors must click the box under the Transcript Release section giving the Pauahi Foundation permission to request their official record of transcript from the Kamehameha Schools Registrar.
- Seniors who do not click the box will be responsible for requesting their official record of transcript from the Kamehameha Schools Registrar on their own. Transcripts must be mailed to our office directly from the Registrar. We will not accept hand-carried, emailed or photo-copies of transcripts. Transcripts must reflect first semester grades.
__ Letter of recommendation (LOR)
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a non-KS person, is required. The writer must comment on your overall character, community service/activities, potential for success and any other area the writer can comment on.
- Letters will only be accepted through our online portal. The request for LOR is sent by the student from the “Manage Letters of Recommendation” page.
__ Art portfolio – for those applying to the Ula Baker Sheecha Scholarship
- Submit a hard-copy portfolio of pictures of works of art. The portfolio will remain with the Foundation as part of your application packet and will not be returned.
__ Copy of college acceptance letter (See college acceptance letter details).
- Although not a required document, we would appreciate copies of any and all college acceptance letters you receive.
Submit all documents to:
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813