Prepare your personal statements
- Compose your statements in a Word document; check for spelling, grammar, character count
- Statements limited to 3,000 characters
Personal Statement Questions:
- What career do you see yourself in 10-15 years and what life experience(s) has helped you realize this career goal?
- Provide the month/year of a community service opportunity you participated in or helped organize. Briefly describe the service and explain what kind of impact it has made on you and how it has helped you recognize your career/life goal.
- Give a short description of a challenging event you have personally experienced, then explain how you overcame it and grown from the experience.
- List by academic year (Freshmen through Senior years), the extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs, community service projects, etc., that you have participated in. This list helps to validate your qualifications for criteria-specific funds.
Select scholarship funds
- Review the Scholarship Listing and select the scholarship funds you feel you are qualified for
Create your login and password
- Access the Application Link
- Password must be 8-16 characters in length and include a non-alpha, numeric token such as: !, @, #, $, etc.
- Application times-out after 20 minutes of inactivity
Click the “Submit” button
- Review your application and don’t forget to click the green “Submit” button at the bottom