The Service Award celebration is a time to celebrate and congratulate the many staffers who have embraced Kamehameha Schools’ mission and made it their own through their years of service.
To show your appreciation, consider honoring a Service Award recipient with a tribute gift to the Pauahi Foundation.
The following are the dates for each ceremony:
- Kawaiaha‘o Plaza: Tuesday, August 9, Ceremony at Mauna ʻAla: 10 a.m. (Buses board & leave for Mauna ʻAla 9:30-9:45 a.m.), Luncheon at Natsunoya Tea House: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., contact: Nicole Smith, (808) 534-8078
- Maui Campus: Friday, July 29, 10:30 –11:45 a.m., Keōpūolani Hale, KS Maui, Lunch to follow, contact: Rhonda Alexander-Monkres, (808) 572-4228
- Hawai‘i Campus: Friday, July 29, 10:30 Ceremony & New Staff Welcome, 11:30 Luncheon, Hā‘aeamahi Dining Hall, KS Hawai‘i, contact: Carol Martin, (808) 982-0008
- Kapālama Campus: Friday, August 5, 8-9 a.m., Keʻelikōlani Auditorium,
contact: Misty Thoemmes, (808) 842-8644
- Community-Based Early Childhood Education: To Be Determined
Two Ways to Give
- Make an Online Donation:
Note: You may donate to the fund of your choice by selecting from the “Designation” drop-down field or specifying in the “Comments” box. Also, please designate your service award honorees in the “Comments” box.
- Complete and send a Donor Form (pdf):
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Note: You may designate the fund of your choice by noting on your Service Awards Form or on the memo line of your check.
Kapālama – Bran-Dee Torres, (808) 534-3966
Hawai‘i – Carol Martin, (808) 982-0008
Maui – Kimberly Thomas, (808) 572-3128
For all other questions, please contact
Bran-Dee Torres at (808) 534-3966 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to the Pauahi Foundation are tax deductible.