- Completed applications submitted by the deadline are reviewed according to specific fund criteria.
- Completed applications that meet specific fund criteria are sent to committee for review.
- Separate committees are convened for each scholarship fund.
- Committee members read each completed application packet and determine those that most closely match the intent of the scholarship.
- Students are ranked and submitted to the Foundation for further processing.
- The Pauahi Foundation has the right to make decisions in its sole discretion and its decision in regards to the selection and awarding of scholarship funds is final.
- Notification letters will be mailed in May to the permanent address provided.
- Awardees may be notified by text message to their cell phones.
- Those awarded must formally accept the funds by signing and returning a scholarship agreement form within the stated period.
- Unclaimed awards may be re-awarded.
Use of Award
- Funds should be used for educational expenses such as tuition, fees, and books.
- Funds cannot be deferred and must be used for the academic year it is awarded for.