Join the Pauahi Foundation, Kamehameha Schools and the Nanea Golf Club for the 7th Annual Pauahi Golf Tournament at Nanea!
Enjoy a day of golf at Hawaiʻi’s most exclusive private golf course. After the tournament, relax with cocktails and heavy pūpū, and help raise funds to bring hope and a future through education to the youth from the island of Hawai‘i.
Since its inception, the Pauahi Golf Tournament at Nanea has raised over $400,000 and awarded generous multi-year scholarships to over 30 college-bound students.
Join us in helping these deserving students achieve educational success!
Registration – 10:00 am
Shotgun Start – 11:00 am
Post-Round Celebration & Silent Auction – 4:00 pm
Register by Jan. 31, 2019
Individual Ticket: $750
Four-Person Team: $2,500
Par Sponsorship: $3,000
– includes four-person team, company logo and one (1) half-page ad in program
Birdie Sponsorship: $5,000
– includes four-person team, $50 credit per person at Nanea Club store, company logo and one (1) full-page ad in program, and one (1) named hole with signage
Eagle Sponsorship: $10,000
– includes two (2) four-person team, $100 credit per person at Nanea Club store, company logo and two (2) full-page ad in program, two (2) named holes with signage, and special recognition during post-round celebration
For more information, please contact Kanoe Vares at (808) 534-3966 or email@example.com.
New for this year, we will be offering an ‘Ohe Kāpala (traditional Hawaiian printing) Workshop during the tournament from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. for non-playing guests of tournament players. Come to learn more about traditional printing techniques and their history, as well as a hands-on demonstration and takeaway. The workshop will cost $125 per person and include workshop materials, as well as drinks and pūpū at the post-round celebration. Seats are limited, contact Kanoe Vares at firstname.lastname@example.org to hold your space.
- Why I Give: Malia Ka‘aihue KSK’97
“Pauahi is a mana wahine and a true servant leader. I’m just one of the many bra...
- 2018 Ko‘olua Reception
The Pauahi Foundation held its annual scholarship reception on June 28 at Kapāla...
- Thousands of alumni converge at KSK for annual Alumni Week
More than 3,500 Kamehameha Schools alumni took part in events, activities and pā...
- Pacific Fleet Submarine Memorial Association donates $50,000 to the Pauahi Foundation
The Pacific Fleet Submarine Memorial Association (PFSMA) and the Pauahi Foundati...